Try these Bacon Keto Biscuits for your next keto meal prep! This easy keto breakfast is packed with cheese and bacon and are only 2 carbs each!
Bacon is a must in our house. Whether we’re having Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Bacon Cheddar Chaffles or Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast, it’s definitely one of our favorites. And who doesn’t love to start their day out with bacon?! But, bacon can be a little hard to grab and go. So that’s why I decided to make these easy Keto Bacon Biscuits!
This recipe is the perfect breakfast meal prep. These almond flour biscuits are full of cheese and bacon and cooked until super crispy. They also freeze well, so you can prepare a large batch ahead of time and thaw and reheat whenever you want them!
Ingredients in Keto Biscuits
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Keto Bacon Biscuits. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese
- Eggs, salt
- Almond flour, baking powder
- Heavy cream, butter
- Chopped, cooked bacon
How do you make low carb biscuits?
This recipe is very similar to my Keto Ham and Cheese Biscuits. First, make your dough. Blend together your cream cheese, cheddar and eggs. Stir until smooth. Add in your flour, baking powder, heavy cream and butter and stir until combined.
Next, add in the chopped bacon. Be careful not to overmix. Chill the dough and then bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes. I added a little butter to the top of mine. And that’s it! The perfect keto breakfast meal prep!
How to Store and Reheat this Keto Breakfast
Store these keto biscuits in the fridge in a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid, or a resealable bag. You can also easily freeze these biscuits. To reheat, just warm in the microwave in 15 second increments or until it is warm enough for you.
Tips for the Best Keto Biscuits
- Be sure that you don’t overmix your batter. You don’t want your biscuits to be tough!
- Do not skip the chilling of the dough, or your biscuits may fall apart
- Let your cream cheese come to room temperature before using
- I like to use freshly shredded sharp cheddar for the extra flavor
How many carbs are in this keto recipe?
This meal has only two net carbs in each biscuit! So you can enjoy this low carb breakfast every day of the week!
More easy keto breakfast recipes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, SOFTENED
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (scrape the measuring cup out since it is thick, make sure you get ALL of the liquid)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and eggs. Stir until cream cheese is smooth with no clumps.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, heavy cream and melted butter.
Stir until combined.
- Fold in the cooked bacon. Do not overmix or biscuits will be tough.
- Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop spoon the biscuits out onto a greased or lined baking sheet. Lightly press the dough down.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden. Brush with melted butter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: Nutrition calculated per biscuit
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 8.1gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 2.5gNet Carbohydrates: 2.1gFiber: 0.4gSugar: 0.5gProtein: 0.4g