Thanksgiving is one of the best times of the year! Celebrate by making a delicious gluten free Thanksgiving recipes everyone will love!
I love the fall. The way the air just feels fresh, the crackle of leaves under your feet and the smell of a fire. But my absolute favorite thing about fall? Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is such a special time of year for me. Growing up and into adulthood, it’s a rare time where my family is able to all be in the same place at once, which is no small task. To celebrate this gathering, here’s a list of some of my all time favorite gluten free Thanksgiving recipes!
What is gluten free?
Gluten free means to have a diet that does not contain wheat, barley, rye and in some cases, even oats. Gluten intolerance or sensitivity can vary, or it can be very serious. But the good news a gluten free diet is very easy to transition to these days.
How to have a gluten free Thanksgiving dinner
Simple! Follow along in this guide and find recipes you’re interested in. Read through the recipes carefully to ensure you have all of the ingredients you need and follow along with the instructions! This recipe list makes having a gluten free Thanksgiving a breeze!
Gluten Free Side Dishes
One of the best parts of the meal- the sides! Here are some of my favorites!
Gluten Free Main Dishes
The main event! Here are some options to wow your table this Thanksgiving.
Gluten Free Thanksgiving Desserts
The best way to end the day! These gluten free desserts are sure to please everyone at your table!
More Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes:
- Gluten Free Thanksgiving Sides
- 20+ BEST Keto Thanksgiving Recipes (great for family members that are sugar-free or low-carb… and these are still gluten free!)
- The Best Overnight Breakfast Recipes (perfect when company is staying over)
Thanksgiving Centerpiece and Décor Ideas
Don’t forget to set the tone with thoughtful, beautiful decorations during the holidays! Here are some easy DIY options, perfect for beginners.
- DIY Birch Branch Candlesticks — The varied heights and styles make these an amazing centerpiece! You can gather them all together or gather them in bunches on separate tables to bring the whole room together.
- Birch Branch Candle Holder — What a statement piece! With minimal work, you can create a stunning piece that lights up the table without preventing you from seeing everyone at the table!
- DIY Wooden Pedestals — Serving dinner buffet style? This is a great way to add levels and interest to the table!
- Birch Place Card Holders — A beautiful way to show that everyone belongs, or you could use these to label your foods on the buffet!
- DIY Wooden Tray — Such a perfect, farmhouse touch for serving food to the table. It’s also a great way to keep all the centerpiece items in one place.