This Garlic Butter Cauliflower is covered in parmesan and roasted until perfectly tender to make an easy one-pan keto side dish!
I love having a simple side-dish recipe that goes with nearly everything! This Garlic Butter Cauliflower pairs perfectly with chicken, pork, beef, and seafood, making it a super versatile option!
It’s also keto-friendly and low-carb, so you don’t have to worry too much about it busting your diet. You could easily serve meals on a bed of this tasty cauliflower instead of rice, too!
It gets even better–It’s ready in under 30 minutes and only requires dirtying one single pan. It’s a weeknight dream.
You could even make this a sheet pan dinner if you add the right cut of protein, like a boneless pork chop! Go ahead and try this–I’m sure it’ll be a family favorite!
Ingredients for the Garlic Butter Cauliflower
- Cauliflower: a head of cauliflower broken into florets.
- Butter: salted or unsalted butter works for this recipe.
- Garlic: freshly minced garlic for the best flavor.
- Parmesan: grated parmesan works best for this recipe.
- Spices: Garlic salt, pepper and parsley.
- Optional: fresh lemon wedges to squeeze over the roasted cauliflower, this adds great flavor but isn’t essential.
How do you make the best Roasted Cauliflower:
This recipe is so incredibly simple! You simply need to break apart a head of cauliflower, removing the tough stems and breaking into small florets. Add the cauliflower to a baking dish in a single layer.
Melt the butter, add the garlic and spices, stir to combine. Drizzle the garlic butter over the cauliflower and toss to coat. Add half the parmesan and roast 15 minutes. Remove the cauliflower from the oven, stir/turn the cauliflower so it cooks evenly.
Add the remaining parmesan and roast another 10-15 minutes or until it reaches your desired tenderness. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
What should I serve with Garlic Butter Cauliflower?
This recipe is super versatile, so you have a lot of freedom to pair it with any meat, seafood, or plant-based alternative!
I really love Garlic Butter Cauliflower with a great protein and sauce, so this Easy Pesto Chicken or Keto Lemon Parmesan Chicken would be perfect! Topping the cauliflower with these Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs would be an excellent lunch or easy dinner, too.
If you really want to capitalize on that garlic butter taste, a low-carb biscuit like these Keto Three-Cheese Biscuits would be great alongside the cauliflower recipe.
More Cauliflower Recipes:
Cauliflower is a hero vegetable that rarely gets its due credit! Here are some great recipes that let the cauliflower shine!
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Roasted Cauliflower
- Garlic Butter Mashed Cauliflower
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- Loaded Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan (divided)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F while you break apart a head of cauliflower, removing the tough stems and breaking into small florets.
- Add the cauliflower to a baking dish in a single layer.
- Melt the butter, add the garlic and spices, stir to combine.
- Drizzle the garlic butter over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Add half the parmesan and roast 15 minutes. Remove the cauliflower from the oven, stir/turn the cauliflower so it cooks evenly.
- Add the remaining parmesan and roast another 10-15 minutes or until it reaches your desired tenderness. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Total Fat: 4.2gCholesterol: 10.2mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 4.2gFiber: 2.8gSugar: 2.7gProtein: 2.7g