This sheet pan dinner with Pork Chops and Green Beans is a quick, easy, healthy meal! Low carb, gluten free, and perfect dinner for a busy night.
On a busy weeknight, this Pork Chop and Green Bean Sheet Pan Dinner is the solution to all your problems! This meal is healthy, easy, quick, and requires barely any cleanup. You’ll want to add this simple recipe to your meal rotation for sure.
You can easily adjust this recipe according to your tastes and preferences. If you don’t love spicy food, you can leave out the cayenne pepper or replace the rub with your favorite blend (maybe a lemon pepper or Italian seasoning). This method gives you beautifully juicy pork chops quickly without a lot of fuss or extra appliances.
Pork Chop Sheet Pan Ingredients
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll need for this easy sheet pan. For exact measurements, keep scrolling down to the printable recipe card below!
- Pork Chops – 1 inch thick pork chops are best for the timing and temperature of this recipe. They turn out perfectly juicy and tender!
- Olive oil – Feel free to use the neutral cooking oil of your choice.
- Seasoning rub – These spices and herbs bring out the best in the pork chops!
- Brown sugar (monk fruit if keto), chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Green beans – Fresh, trimmed green beans work best because they get wonderfully crispy.
- Minced garlic – This mellow garlic flavor complements the pork, seasonings, and green beans for a full-flavored meal.
How to make Sheet Pan Pork Chops
This is a very simple recipe and great for beginner cooks! Here is a step-by-step guide to baking unbelievably juicy, tender pork chops with the perfect green beans.
Prepare oven & ingredients
First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (for easy clean up) and grease to prevent food from sticking. Combine the spices and herbs for the rub in a small bowl, mix, and set aside.
Season pork chops
Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels, then drizzle or lightly spray oil on the pork. Rub oil over the entirety of the pork chops, then sprinkle liberally with seasonings. Make sure each side is covered, then place the pork chops on one side of the prepared baking sheet.
Season green beans
In a bowl toss together the green beans, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir or mix until the green beans are well seasoned, then place on the other end of the baking sheet.
Place sheet pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Check the internal temperature of the pork chops with a meat thermometer. If they have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, remove the entire pan from the oven. If they are larger, you may need an additional 2-3 minutes.
Allow the pork chops to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Check the green beans – If they aren’t tender enough for you, put them back in the oven while the pork chops rest.
These pork chops and green beans are best served immediately with a sprinkle of fresh herbs and a drizzle of any pan drippings. To stretch the meal further, serve with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes (or this Mashed Cauliflower for keto) and a Cheddar Garlic Keto Biscuit.
Allow the pork chops and green beans to completely cool, then store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 4 days.
This meal is best reheated in the oven or the air fryer to keep deliciously crisp exteriors on both. In the oven, place food on the sheet pan (with about a tablespoon of water) and cook at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until warmed through. In the air fryer, heat at 400 degrees, just 2-4 minutes. The pork chops will likely take longer to reheat than the green beans, so start those earlier.
If you love this sheet pan dinner, you’ll love these sheet pan recipes:
- Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Sheet Pan – Cheesy, crispy, and absolutely delicious! Easy to throw together, easy to clean up!
- Honey Mustard Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner – Easy sugar-free honey mustard sauce gives this meal a ton of flavor without all the work or carbs.
- Sausage Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner – Such a simple 5-ingredient meal, but it’s healthy and packs a delicious punch!
- Easy Sheet Pan Fajitas – Chicken and veggies cook together on the sheet pan, perfectly seasoned and ready for salads, warm tortillas, taquitos, and more!
- Garlic Butter Salmon and Broccoli Sheet Pan – Perfectly flakey salmon is ready just in time for beautifully roasted broccoli to be tender. Yum!
For the Pork Chops
- 4 (1 inch) pork chops
- olive oil for drizzling
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar (or monkfruit if keto)
- 1/2 tablespoon EACH chili powder and paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH onion powder, garlic powder, and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the Green Beans
- 16 ounces fresh, trimmed green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels.
- Drizzle olive oil on the pork chops and make sure they are covered well. Sprinkle liberally with seasonings, making sure each side is completely covered.
- Place the seasoned chops on one side of a large lined or greased baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine the green beans, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss the green beans well and place on the other end of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. Remove the pork chops from the oven when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Depending on the size of the chops you may need an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. If the green beans aren't tender enough for you put them back in the oven while the pork chops rest.
Serving Size:1 pork chop + 1/4 of the green beans
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 8.5gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 370mgCarbohydrates: 9.5gNet Carbohydrates: 5.9gFiber: 3.6gSugar: 3.8gProtein: 27g