Start your day off right with the BEST Egg Breakfast Ideas! These breakfast recipes with eggs will keep you full and energized throughout your day.
Breakfast Egg Ideas
Eggs are a staple because they are versatile, (usually) inexpensive, accessible, and healthy. Most methods can provide you a filling meal in just a few minutes, so it’s a great way to feed the family even when everyone’s schedules feel hectic. There are SO many methods and possible flavor options, you can find new and exciting ways to enjoy breakfast’s hero!
This list will give you handheld options that are great for on-the-go meals as well as beautiful plates that company will love on a holiday morning. These breakfast ideas with eggs will give you tons of options so that you don’t get sick of this delicious, convenient ingredient.
Are eggs healthy?
Yes, eggs are very healthy! One egg has 78 calories, 5.4 grams of fat, 6.4 grams of protein, and just 0.4 grams of carbs. It works well in low calorie, low carb, keto, high protein, whole30, and paleo diets.
In addition to these respectable nutrition numbers, you can adjust most of these recipes to further target your own personal dietary needs. If you struggle with cholesterol and choose to avoid egg yolks, you can simply make many of these recipes with egg whites! A general guide you can trust is replacing each 1 large egg with 2 large egg whites.
What should I eat with eggs for breakfast?
There are SO many options for delicious pairings with eggs! Here are some of our favorites, both keto and non-keto.
- Meat – Candied Bacon, Bacon Roses, Air Fryer Bacon, Keto Breakfast Sausage, Air Fryer Sausage
- Biscuits – Keto Sausage Cheddar, Keto Bacon Cheddar, Keto Sausage and Biscuits, Gluten Free Buttermilk Biscuits
- Toast – Chaffles, Low Carb Bread, Keto Bagels, Gouda & Jalapeno Bread, Jalapeno Cornbread Cheddar Waffles
- Starch – Homemade Hash Browns, Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes, Cheesy Grits, Potato Hash
- Vegetables – Swiss Chard, Cabbage Hash, Baked Mushrooms