This Greek Turkey Wrap is going to become your favorite healthy lunch recipe! Sliced turkey is paired with fresh cucumber, refreshing tzatziki and crumbly feta cheese! This easy recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes and is perfect for meal prep!
Easy Turkey Wrap
This Greek Turkey Wrap is the perfect recipe for a quick grab-and-go healthy lunch! This school lunch idea combines your favorite sliced turkey, crunchy lettuce, creamy tzatziki, fresh cucumber, smokey provolone and crumbly feta cheese, all wrapped up in a tortilla!
This recipe comes together very quickly and is packed with protein, so it will keep you going all day long. One of my favorite things about this turkey wrap recipe is how easy it is to customize! You can add any ingredients you want to really make this recipe your own. That way, each member of your family can make themselves the perfect wrap for easy lunch meal prep!
Ingredients for Easy Wraps
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Turkey Wrap recipe. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tortilla- you can use a low carb, gluten free or flavored tortilla. These Zucchini Tortillas are a great keto option.
- Provolone, feta cheese
- Deli turkey, and tzatziki
- Cucumber, lettuce
How to make a Turkey Wrap
You can enjoy this school lunch idea in only 3 simple steps!
- Warm the tortilla in either a skillet or the microwave to make it more pliable.
- Remove from heat and add the lettuce, provolone, turkey and cucumber slices.
- Add the tzatziki and feta. Wrap tightly and enjoy!
What is Tzatziki?
Tzatziki is a delicious Greek dip that is made from Greek yogurt, dill, garlic, lemon and olive oil. It’s a delicious sauce that is great for vegetables and is also the perfect party dip! My homemade tzatziki is a keto version, so if you’re on a low carb diet give it a try!
Can I lower the carbs in this wrap?
I recommend using a low carb tortilla, an egg wrap, a cheese wrap or one of my Zucchini Tortillas. Another suggestion is to make this Keto Tzatziki instead of buying a store bought version. The cheese is low in carbs, and for the most part turkey is as well, but if you are using a flavored type of turkey I would check the carb count just in case. Cucumbers and lettuce are naturally low in carbs as well, so I would keep those in your wrap.
Tips for the best Greek Wraps
- I really recommend making your own tzatziki. It is easy to make and have so much flavor when made at home with fresh ingredients.
- If you prefer chicken, this Grilled Chicken would also be delicious in this wrap. I also love this Greek Marinade for my grilled chicken!
- Add more veggies! I think thinly sliced carrots, tomatoes or red onion would all be great additions to this turkey wrap!
- Thinly sliced cucumbers work best in this wrap.
Is this good for meal prep?
This Greek Wrap is the perfect meal prep idea! All you need to do is make this turkey wrap ahead of time and wrap in wax paper. I prefer to store my wraps in wax paper because it keeps moisture out while keeping the wrap fresh inside. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge and just grab your container and run out the door!
Other Greek Recipes
More Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 1 large Carb Balance Tortilla
- 1 slice Provolone
- 3-4 slices of deli Turkey
- 3-4 pieces of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki
- 5-6 very thin slices of cucumber
- 2 tablespoons Feta
- Warm your tortilla in the microwave or on a skillet.
- Remove from heat and layer the lettuce, provolone, turkey and cucumber.
- In the center of the wrap, add the tzatziki and feta. Wrap tightly and serve.
This is the homemade low carb tzatziki that I use.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 (nutrition calculated with Carb Balance tortilla)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 13.1gCarbohydrates: 22.6gNet Carbohydrates: 6.3gFiber: 16.3gProtein: 27g