Make this delicious low-carb Salted Caramel Crock Pot Candy with only four ingredients! It’s the perfect keto-friendly and diabetic-friendly giftable dessert!
I love coming across a recipe that is both delicious and perfect for so many people! This Keto Crockpot Candy really stood out to me because many desserts aren’t great for people staying on a low-sugar or low-carb diet, so it can be a struggle to find the right sweet snack. Not everyone loves peanut butter as much as I do, though, so I was excited to try another flavor combination!
For this keto candy, I decided to go with the classic caramel and almond combo. The sweet caramelized flavor is perfect for the salty, earthy flavor of almonds, and I was not disappointed! I did add a little “oomph,” though… I topped it with a delicious Keto Caramel Sauce drizzle! This is completely optional, but everyone absolutely loved the addition.
This low-carb candy takes barely any effort and can be easily altered for different tastes. It’s also a recipe that beginner cooks or children can make, too! It’ll last 2-3 weeks in a closed container, meaning you can take care of this treat well before the holiday stress sets in!
Ingredients for Keto Candy:
This is incredibly easy and only requires four ingredients!
- Lily’s Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips
- Lily’s Sugar Free Salted Caramel Chips
- Roasted Salted Whole Almonds
- Creamy Almond Butter
- Keto Caramel Sauce (optional)
How do I make Keto Candy?
This recipe is SO simple! There’s a two-step process, but it is easy enough that it can become a fun recipe for kids who love to help in the kitchen.
First, you want to pour all the ingredients into the slow cooker and mix it up. Leave this to warm on low in the cooker for 1.5-2 hours, stirring occasionally. Once it’s all melted and well-mixed, just spoon the mixture into little clusters on a baking sheet lined with wax paper, parchment paper, or a silicone liner.
Allow the candy to harden in the fridge, then enjoy!
How do I make Keto Caramel Sauce?
I love this Keto Caramel Sauce recipe because it’s so simple and doesn’t taste sugar-free! It uses Allulose sweetener, meaning it’s still keto-friendly, diabetic-friendly, and silky smooth. This recipe only requires your sweetener, butter, heavy cream, and vanilla extract, making it an easy addition!
It only takes 15 minutes to make this amazing sauce, and you can use leftovers on a sugar-free ice cream for sundaes, on these amazing Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Squares, or enjoy it by the spoonful when nobody’s looking!
Can I make crock pot candy without a slow cooker?
Yes, you can! This works best if you have a large double-boiler or if you can place a large glass bowl over a large pot. You don’t want to pour the ingredients directly into a pot over heat because that can easily cause the chocolate to burn.
In the bottom pot of your double boiler (or in the large pot if you are using the glass bowl method), pour about 1-2 inches of water and bring to a low boil. Pour your ingredients into the top pot of your double boiler (or your glass bowl). Place this on top of the boiling water and stir until the chocolate is completely melted, the almond butter is completely smooth and mixed in, and the almonds are covered.
Tips for the BEST Keto Candy:
- Don’t let the chocolate get too hot. It’s important to warm the chocolate very slowly so that it doesn’t overcook! If it does, you can try to save it by adding a teaspoon or two of coconut oil, but this only works if you catch the chocolate before it burns!
- Store these in a cool place in a closed container. If it’s too warm, the clusters will melt and begin to stick together.
- These make great gifts! Place them in a cute little bag, in a pretty tin, or wrap up in a box for an easy, inexpensive gift anyone would appreciate.
- Try different flavors! You need 18 ounces of baking chips and 16 ounces of nuts, so you can try any combination of flavors you prefer. Dark chocolate cashews, white chocolate macadamia nut, milk chocolate hazelnut… There are so many possibilities!
More Keto Desserts
- Keto Snickerdoodles
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Truffles (no bake & low carb)
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Keto No Bake Cookies
Want more? Check out this awesome list of 40+ of the BEST Keto Desserts!
- 1 (9 ounce) package Lily's Sugar Free Salted Caramel Chocolate Chips
- 1 (9 ounce) package Lily's Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package roasted salted whole almonds
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- Heat a 4 or 6 quart slow cooker to low heat. Add the chocolate chips, almonds and almond butter, place the lid on top.
- Heat the mixture for 1.5-2 hours, stirring occsionally,until melted.
- Use a 1 inch cookie scoop to place the clusters on a silicone lined baking mat or wax paper. Top with keto caramel sauce and sea salt if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Clusters Serving Size: Nutrition Calculated Per Cluster
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83Total Fat: 6.8gSodium: 8.6mgCarbohydrates: 5.8gNet Carbohydrates: 2.5gFiber: 3.3gProtein: 2.5g