These Leftover Turkey Wraps include cranberry sauce, brie, bacon, and spinach for a healthy lunch! This is the perfect recipe for using holiday leftovers but it’s great with chicken, too.
Leftover Turkey Wrap Recipe
This delicious wrap is one of the best leftover turkey recipes! After the holidays, use up that turkey and cranberry sauce in an easy wrap recipe. With this Low Carb Cranberry Sauce and a low carb tortilla, this recipe can be made under 10 net carbs!
A warm, soft tortilla is filled with tender sliced turkey, fresh spinach, sweet and tart cranberry sauce, crispy and salty bacon, and a smooth brie — It’s the BEST combination of these classic flavors, all in a convenient lunch or snack.
If you don’t have any leftover turkey, you have other options! This wrap can still be wonderful with cooked chicken (roasted or grilled will add the most flavor). Deli turkey or chicken would change the texture some, but it will still be delicious!
Turkey Wrap Ingredients
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll need. For exact measurements, keep scrolling to the printable recipe card.
- Large tortilla – You can use a regular flour, gluten free, low carb, or flavored tortilla.
- Fresh spinach – Could be replaced with your favorite greens. Frozen spinach will not have the right texture.
- Sliced, roasted turkey – The perfect use for leftover holiday turkey! Chicken or deli turkey will work as well.
- Cooked bacon – This can be cooked fresh or rewarmed (frozen bacon can be used if you thaw and reheat it).
- Brie – If you love a really soft brie, go with triple cream. If you prefer it to be firmer, choose single cream brie (also just known as brie). A double cream brie has a texture and cream content between these two.
- Cranberry sauce – I used this Low Carb Cranberry Sauce Recipe because it’s delicious and has no added sugar. You can also use canned, homemade, frozen, or fresh.
How to make Turkey Cranberry Wraps
This wrap is easy and perfect for a quick meal prep. First, warm a large tortilla in a skillet over medium heat to make it pliable. You could also microwave it for about 15 seconds, but has a softer texture.
Layer the spinach, sliced turkey, bacon, brie, and cranberry sauce on the tortilla, then tightly roll it up. To get the roll nice and tight without tearing the tortilla, build your wrap on a piece of parchment or wax paper. When it’s time to wrap, use the paper as the “outer layer” instead of the tortilla. This keeps all the goods inside!
Can you make wraps ahead of time?
Yes, these wraps can be made a day before you want to eat them. The longer the wraps sit, the more likely the spinach will begin to wilt and the tortilla will get soggy. These would not do well frozen.
How to store leftover turkey wraps
After you’ve got your wrap rolled tight, wrap it in plastic wrap or beeswax paper, making sure the wrap stays secure. Store in the fridge up to 1 day before eating.
What to eat with turkey brie wraps?
This tasty lunch can pair well with so many side dish options! If you’re packing this in a lunch box, consider adding some good homemade potato chips. For delicious low-carb options, consider ones made from zucchini, collard greens, or kale!
If you’re serving these with hot side dishes, consider trying some fries – If you’re keto, try them made from rutabaga, zucchini, green beans, or carrots! It’s a great way of adding more vegetables for picky eaters.
Almond Butter Brownies and Keto Butter Pecan Blondies are easy to wrap up and bring along in a lunch box. The best motivation to make it through the day is a Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie! This Low Carb Crock Pot Candy is an easy meal prep recipe so you’ll have a lunchtime dessert every day for a month!
More ways to use leftover turkey:
Having food is never a bad thing, but having a TON of leftover turkey can have you scrambling to use it before you lose it. Whether you cooked a whole bird or a turkey breast, whether you smoked it, roasted it, or slow cooked it, that turkey will make an excellent addition to so many of your favorite meals!
In many recipes that use chicken, turkey is an excellent, flavorful substitute. Give the chicken a rest and try turkey in your dinners or lunches instead! Here are some great recipes where leftover turkey could be used.
- Put it in a wrap or sandwich. You can make low-carb wraps with lettuce, cheese, or keto-friendly tortillas. Chaffles (keto cheese waffles) make great gluten-free, keto-friendly sandwich bread.
- Add it into a casserole.
- Put it on a salad.
- Throw it into a soup or pasta.
More Easy Wrap Recipes:
- Thai Chicken Collard Wraps *keto
- Loaded Italian Wrap
- Pepperoni Cheese Wraps *keto
- Greek Chicken Wrap
- California Turkey Club Wrap *keto
Want more? Check out this list of 30+ Easy, Healthy Wrap Recipes!
- 1 large tortilla (regular, gluten free or low carb)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup leftover roasted turkey
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 ounce brie
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Warm a tortilla in a skillet over medium heat to make it pliable.
- Layer the spinach, turkey, bacon, brie and cranberry sauce on the tortilla and tightly roll.
Nutrition values based on using a Carb Balance tortilla and this Low Carb Cranberry Sauce: https://www.maebells.com/low-carb-cranberry-sauce-small-batch-large-batch-and-three-flavors/
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 wrap (nutrition calculated with Carb Balance tortilla and keto cranberry sauce)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 476Total Fat: 34gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 1200mgCarbohydrates: 25.7gNet Carbohydrates: 9.9gFiber: 15.8gSugar: 1.3gProtein: 28.4g